Pink. White. Blue.
That was what we noticed as she sashayed towards us.
There was a way her dress cascaded around her body when she turned to greet a passer-by.
And the first thing that crossed my mind was the biblical coat of many colours.
Maybe we should have called it the coat of many colours.
But it has just three colours with ruffles that serve as the details of each layer.
There are buttons if you choose to wear it as a dress.
You fasten them from top to bottom, slip on your shoes, and strut the town.
But there’s another way you can rock this dress.
And we never knew about it until she unbuttoned to show the skimpy dress she wore underneath.
Our Buttoned Chiffon Ruffle Dress is not just a tunic dress.
It’s loose-fitting so it can pass for an outerwear to layer your dresses, bottoms and tops.
So much value in one tunic dress, don’t you think?
Wear this and have a colourful day.
This ruffled dress is special.
That’s why we’ve got only two.
If you don’t shop now, someone else will beat you to it and you won’t get to rock it as you desire.
How to Style
- Grab on your heels or flats.
- Wear it as a dress and button it all up.
- Wear a skirt or pants with a top (preferably turtleneck) and layer with this dress.
- Wear a skimpy dress and layer with this dress.
- Add a belt to cinch your waist.
- Sprinkle some accessories here and there.